Get on the Volunteer List
Submit your information to receive email notifications when new volunteer opportunities arise.
10 Great Reasons to Volunteer
- It’s a great way to meet other families with children the same age as your own.
- Research shows children whose parents are involved get better grades, do better on tests, and have fewer discipline problems at school.
- You can help raise money for a great cause – your children’s education.
- We’re welcoming. We are people who have come together to work toward common goals. We would love to have you join us!
- It’s one more way to meet and talk with school administrators like our principal, Tammy Jones
- You can help create, plan, and execute fun events for the whole family!
- We’ll honor your time constraints. We won’t push you to commit more than you want to or are able to.
- You’ll have fun! We don’t take ourselves too seriously, and we try to enjoy ourselves along the way!
- You’ll experience feelings of self-worth through volunteering your time and seeing your efforts pay off in the smiles of your children and their friends.
- And finally, the number one reason to join is... WE NEED YOU!